Complete Store Maintenance employs a fully trained and qualified Workplace Safety Trainer. This Officer is responsible for ensuring currency of Complete Store Maintenance’s OH&S policy and procedures. Our personnel are regularly updated on any amendments to relevant legislation and Worksafe practices and procedures. In addition, the Workplace Safety Trainer is responsible for ensuring relevant annual competencies are maintained.
Our personnel are our most important asset. All of our Service Technicians are deemed competent and as a minimum are required to:
- Have completed all relevant Online Safety Induction training (i.e. Coles, Woolworths, AIP, etc);
- Hold current Safety Induction Cards before being permitted to undertake any work;
- Have completed all relevant Centre Management Induction training; and
- Be able to identify hazards relevant to their work, complete a Work Method Statement and, as required, a Hot Works Permit.
Complete Store Maintenance employs service personnel based on their experience and skills specific to the work being performed. Our recruitment process complies with established guidelines detailing the necessary professional and personal skills required and their training needs.
Monitoring the performance of our service personnel is an ongoing process and one which we believe requires a layered approach to ensure all aspects of their performance are addressed. Service personnel, regardless of their length of service, are regularly assessed to ensure their understanding of, and compliance with:
- Company, client and site specific policies and procedures;
- OH&S requirements;
- Work standards (including their professionalism and presentation as well the quality of their work).
We encourage the active involvement of our staff in the identification of any deficiencies with existing procedures and, as necessary, the development of new ones. We also encourage feedback from our clients across all aspects of our business, as we consider our clients input as integral to the continued success of our company.”
Under the “Articles page, you need to fix the formatting in the opening paragraph of the “From Acquisition to Retirement” article. Can you please insert the following text as an overall introduction to the “Articles section”
“With well over thirty years’ experience in the maintenance and repair of various makes and models of customer trolleys and in-store equipment, Complete Store Maintenance offers helpful tips to assist in the effective management of your trolley and in-store assets. Read a few of our articles here.